- Create a Scrum board with four statuses and three columns:
- Columns: Open, In Progress and Done
- Statuses: Open, In Progress, Done and Closed (the latter two mapped to the Done column)
- Create a Sprint with three issues (e.g. SCRUM-1, SCRUM-2, SCRUM-3) and transition them to:
- SCRUM-1: Done
- SCRUM-2: In Progress
- SCRUM-3: Closed
- Close the sprint and view the Sprint Report
- Transition SCRUM-1 and SCRUM-2 to Closed
- View the Sprint Report again
All statuses would be correctly shown.
Jira will only display the statuses if at least one of the issues in the report are currently on that status.
Currently there is no known workaround for this behavior. A workaround will be added here when/if available