Severity 3 - Minor
When an issue/story is created in the roadmap, we are being presented with a set required fields dialog box, to confirm the issue creation, even though all required fields shown in the box are set (with default value or not).
- Create a plan in Advanced Roadmaps
- Set a required field at the project
- Add the field as a custom field to use in the plan
You can even set a default value for the field
- Create an issue/story in the map
- Click at Review changes
- Click to Save selected changes in Jira
The issue would be created without confirmation, having in mind that all the required fields are set.
The pop-up to set required fields appears and the user needs to confirm all issues' creation.
Currently, there is no known workaround for this behavior. A workaround will be added here when available