Steps to reproduce this:
- Set up a test instance
- Allow unassigned issues in JIRA
- Create a test project
- Default assignee of the project is unassigned
- Go to (Agile > Classic > Tools > Configuration)
- Under Card Styles, add the column "Status" to the summary view and apply the changes to all issue types
- Under the planning board, Tools menu, select "Legend"
- Create a new card
- Now, create a sub-task on the recently created card
- Go to the Task Board
- Check the button "Hide Done Issues"
- Drag the sub-task to the "Done" column
- On the screen that is displayed, select "Close Issue"
- Now, click on the "Open" status of the parent task
- The "error" modal window appears on the screen
Also, the following error appears on the logs:
I have attached two screenshots for reference.
Refresh the page