This issue came from PS-10718 where the customer saw a ~ 2 hour delay in automation rules on new issues created. The cause that automation is placed on the scheduler which takes too long to execute it.
- ServiceDesk 3.2.5
- Create rules.
- Trigger the rule (for example create an issue) 1x per second from jmeter
- Make sure rules are processed slower than JIRA events are propagated.
- See that, the rule has delay, and delay is increasing (the more rules and the slowest the rules are and the more triggers incoming - the longer delay)
ServiceDesk Automation rule should not be using JIRA scheduler that can be stacked with other services.
Servicedesk Automation rule kicks out 1-2h after the issue creation.
- remove the slowest rules, or
- slow down mail handler (if it's possible).