Issue: When in text mode, and have included and attachment using wiki markdown, if you then switch to visual mode and edit a portion of the text - the alias will be removed and the link will be rendered as "filename.extension" instead of the alias.
Steps to reproduce:
- Open text field in "text" mode.
- Add wiki markdown to a comment that references an already uploaded attachment. ([alias|^file.extension])
- Also add some regular text. EX. "Hello World"
- Edit Comment.
- Switch to visual mode.
- Edit your added regular text.
- Observe file type/extension is how the link is referenced.
Video below for reference to reproduce.
Expected Result: Attachments link renders as attachment name given in markdown.
Actual Result: Attachment link renders as file type/extension.