On the issue search screen, the "Attach Screenshot" button is displayed by going on the issue's "More" button. When viewing the issue directly, the "Attach Screenshot" button is not displayed.
(Optional - If Applicable)
Tested on JIRA 7.0
- Installed a fresh environment
- Created a test project and an issue
- Go to Issues > Search for Issues
- On the issue, click More. The button "Attach Screenshot" is displayed.
- Now, access the ticket directly, and hit the More button. The button "Attach Screenshot" is missing.
JIRA would behave the same way on both screens - either showing the button on both sides or none.
The result differs based on the screen. In the search, the button is displayed. In the issue, the button is missing.