In 'Create Issue' , 'View Issue' and 'Edit Issue' , whenever a duplicated components are keyed in, and when proceed to perform the changes, there's no suitable error displayed to inform user is trying to create duplicated components. Instead, there are a very general error shown/ the screen flicker and user just unable to create issue without knowing why.
- Proceed to Project Administration, define a new component 'COM1'
- Create an issue using the Create Issue Screen, create a new component via the compoenent field : 'com1'
- When you click Submit, screen will only flicker and unable to submit issue
- Edit an issue using Edit Issue Screen, create a new component via in-line editing the component field : 'com1'
- When you choose the 'tick', a general error message will be shown
- A proper error mentioning duplicated component should be shown instead of the general error and flickering without any error message
- The screen flicker once and user unable to create issue
- General message "Communication Breakdown, Close the dialog and press refresh in your browser"
- Ensure the components name are not duplicated, case insensitive by checking components in your Project Administration