The due date value is different in issue card in board (-1d) vs. issue detail view for Business projects:
- This does affect Jira Software projects.
- When the date is shown as “today” or “tomorrow”, the due dates in card and issue view match.
- Create a business project.
- Add issues with due date.
- Go to the project board and check the due date displayed on the issue card and compare with the due date displayed in the issue detail view.
Due date should be the same that is set by the user and shown in issue view.
Due date is shown as -1d the value that was set.
Currently there is no known workaround for this behavior. A workaround will be added here when available