Unable to edit 'Custom data' field for Send Web Request in Automation for Jira.
- Create a new Rule or Open an existing Automation Rule.
- Add the Action Send web request.
- Select the Webhook body as Custom Data.
- The custom data field is disabled and cannot be edited.
The custom data field should be enabled and editable.
The custom data field is disabled and cannot be edited.
You can use the browser inspector do make the field editable, as described below:
- Right-click on the field and chose the option Inspect
- In the element as described below, remove the disabled clause and hit the "Enter" key on your keyboard.