Activity Stream gadget not working on a single user filter
- Select any Dashboard
- Edit Dashboard
- Add gadget
- select "Activity Stream" gadget
- Edit the gadget and filter by "username" and select the user you wish to filter by
Activity Stream to show the related user activity
Message showing: "No activity was found"
- The user that is being searched needs to find the content value of "ajs-remote-user" meta tag. This can be obtained from the page source.
- Have them log into Jira and view an issue in which they are assigned.
- View the page source
- Search for "ajs-remote-user"
- Have them copy the value for "content" and send it to you.