Currently , there's no way to filter issue using email domain . It can often be helpful to search for all issues reported by a reporting user's email domain, perhaps not so much w/AOL or gmail, but certainly with corporate domains. Please enable either the contains operator for reporter or add a function to get email domain from reporter or similar solution.
Provide a JQL query , for example :-
- Go to Jira settings > Issues > Custom fields > Add custom field;
- Click on 'All' and search for the field type Domain of reporter;
- Select this field type > give this field a name (let's call it reporterDomain);
- Confirm the field creation (this field doesn't need to be added to any screen);
- Use this field to search using JQL. Example: