When creating sub task from a parent task, it used to copy the fix version from the parent issue. However it is currently not working as of the latest Cloud Release.
- Create a test project
- Create some issues
- Create some version
- Assign fix version to one of the issue
- Create subtask
Subtask created with Fix Version populated
Subtask created without Fix Version populated, no value is seen in the fix version field.
- Enable JIRA Suite Utilities
- Add post function in the create transition, (select the text mode > select the first step > you will see create transition on your left)
- Select Copy Value From Other Field
- Click next, select FixVersions as the source field and destination, for the option pick copy from parent
- Publish the workflow