If you start JIRA while Stash or Fisheye is offline but configured in an app link, then after it starts, the development panel will not display, but the source tab will display. Additionally if you go to the "Development Tools" section of a project administration, then you will find that all the capabilities show an error.
- Start JIRA and Stash/Fisheye
- Create an applink between them
- Ensure there is some commit in Stash/Fisheye with a JIRA issue key that exists in JIRA
- Stop both
- Start in turn, JIRA first. JIRA must have fully started before you tell Stash/Fisheye to start.
- Go to the issue in JIRA that has a commit linked to it
- Observe the Source tab is there but not development panel
One of the following:
- Wait up to an hour for the applications to sync their capabilities up correctly
- Hit the refresh button on the development tab in JIRA's project admin screen, which will fix it immediately.