Story: As a Program Manager I want to add JQL quick filters to the top of my Portfolio plan, so that I can use specific business/team logic relevant to the teams & initiatives based on the exact queries I need.
- Create an admin page like the Quick Filter page under the Configuration of an Agile Board.
- Allow for any JQL statement (exactly as the Agile Boards do) to be saved/used.
- Toggle button interface exactly as set up on Agile Boards (and competing product BigPicture), to single click and have the portfolio filter to that specific subset of data
Problem this is solving
- Each company is different, and the standard portfolio filtering fields can't cover all use cases/combinations that are needed for managing the different environments & industries that could benefit from this tool
- It opens the door to filtering by custom fields, which many customers rely heavily on and use throughout Jira and Agile Boards.
- Reduces requests to the Portfolio team for more drop down lists in addition to the existing 8 that are available. If users can create their own filters, it should reduce the additional filtering functionality that the team would have to build.