Currently, it is not possible to send a web request from Jira Server to Jira Cloud. The following error is returned and it is not possible to publish the rule.
- In the Cloud instance, create a new rule
- Configure the Trigger with 'Incoming webhook'
- Copy the Webhook URL for later use
- Go to the Server instance and create a new rule
- Configure any Trigger and the Action would be 'Send web request'
- Use the webhook URL generated from step 3
- Publish the rule
Allow 'Send web request' when the 'Incoming webhook' is from a Jira Cloud instance.
The breaks the integration between Server and Cloud instances.
No workaround available as of now.
The 'Send web request' works when the 'Incoming webhook' is from another Jira Server instance.