According to Choosing a Default Language, you can append ?i18ntranslate=on to the end of your Confluence URL in order to enable user interface key names for translation. To disable it, you are supposed to be able to change it to ?i18ntranslate=off and it will remove the key names.
- Navigate to Confluence Server instance, log in.
- Change URL to https://confluence.server?i18ntranslate=on
- Notice the key names have been added:
- Now, change URL back to https://confluence.server?i18ntranslate=off
- Key names should be removed
Key names should be removed after ?i18ntranslate=off is appended.
They are not always being removed. In fact, I am not able to remove them at all from my instance.
No current workaround.