When using an evaluation license for HipChat Server v2.0.4, adding users from an external user directory fails. The following error is thrown in the /var/log/hipchat/atlassian-crowd.log file:
- HipChat Server v2.0.4
- Connected to an external user directory
- Evaluation license in use
- Install HipChat Server
- Apply an evaluation license
- Upgrade to v2.0.4
- Integrate with an external user directory containing users that do not currently exist in HipChat Server
- Synchronize the directory
Users will be added to HipChat Server successfully.
The below exception is thrown in the altassian-crowd.log file:
No workarounds have been identified as this time.