User would like to abort / cancel a Sprint and remove all history of the Sprint (including from issues tagged in that Sprint)
Unable to completely remove a sprint, as well delete history records from a related issue(s).
For further details and to reproduce the error, please follow the procedures below:
- Create a new project and raise new issues on it.
- In the GH global settings, enable the project and select Scrum in template and for Rapid Board
- Set a new Rapid Board to related project
- Create a Sprint and move the previous issue(s) to it.
- Try to find a version in the project (none)
- Check on planning board, no sprint.
- On the issue(s) screen, identify the "Agile" option value (sprint version).
- Delete the Rapid Board created.
The issues will keep the sprint value.
Here we have a related issue.