When group name casing is changed in AD, it does not reflect in Crowd and the following WARN is found in the logs.
- Create an AD External User Directory in Crowd of type connector and then synchronize to Crowd.
- Check that all the groups in AD are synchronized.
- In AD, change the casing of one of the groups for example from Group One to Group one
- In Crowd, synchronize the AD External Directory
The group Group One is renamed to Group one
The group is not renamed and the following is found in the logs:
One work around is as follows.
- In AD, totally rename the group to a different name for example Group One to Groupone
- Synchronise to Crowd, this will rename the group in Crowd to the new name
- Now, in AD rename the group to the original name but with the new casing.