Whenever a Jira issue description is longer than 1000 characters and a review is created from Jira side for that issue, the review Objectives field truncates the text so that it does not contain more than 1000 characters
- Integrate Fisheye/Crucible with Jira through Application Links
- Commit code containing an existing Jira issue key in the commit message
- Make sure that commit was indexed by Fisheye
- The related Jira issue should show that commit in the Development Panel
- Make sure that the Jira issue description is longer than 1000 characters
- Create a review starting from that Jira issue - click "Create review for all commits" link
- The review will be created and the Objectives field will have truncated text.
The Objectives field should contain the whole Jira issue description.
The Objectives field truncates text up to 1000 characters.
Whenever a review is created from Jira side the review will contain a link to the Jira issue in the "Linked Issue" field. Clicking the issue key will show the a few details from the Jira issue, including its whole description.