Status: To Do
Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
Steps to replicate :
- Install and login to Confluence
- Create a page
- Add an attachment (eg. README.txt)
- Find the attachment id by running the following SQL query :
- With the attachment id run the following curl command below :
Please change the credentials, filename and URL accordingly.
- After that navigate to dashboard and you will see updates appearing on there as per the screenshot below :
Current behavior : Confluence post the update to the activity stream on the dashboard.
Expected behavior : Confluence should not post the update on the activity stream as we have added the minorEdit flag to true
Confluence version : 6.0.1