Status: Gathering Impact (View Workflow)
Affects Version/s: 6.13.2
Fix Version/s: None
Support reference count:1
Symptom Severity:Severity 3 - Minor
Bug Fix Policy:
Have a plugin with a REST API deployed that specifies a package: applinks-oauth:
- Open the REST API Browser version 3.2.2 on a Confluence 6.13.2
- Deselect "Show only public APIs"
- Type "applinks-oauth" in the browser
- Notice that the path is duplicated:
Since the path is wrong a call of the service via the REST API Browser results in a HTTP 404.
Incorrect paths resulting in a 404 when called with the REST API Browser.
Proper URLs to the REST services of a add-on that specifies a <package> element.
- When package element is present in the rest module then you get a duplicate path
- On a Confluence 5.10.9 this is not a problem. All URLs are correctly shown with REST API Browser version 3.2.2.
- Add-ons that do not specify the <package> element work fine.
- If the package element is removed, then the REST API Browser works fine even with Confluence 6.13.2.
- The REST API service is usable outside of the REST API Browser. However, the REST API Browser happens to display incorrect URLs (with the duplication) and each call will results in a 404.