Within Confluence datacenter version 5.10.8 and Confluence question plugin version 2.4.19, we've found 2 problems:
- the topic created on node 1 does not appear on node 2
- the answered question being done on node 1 is still showing in the unanswered filter on node 2
- Topic issue:
- Set up a Confluence datacenter with 2 nodes
- Create a new topic on node 1
- Check the topic list on node 2
- Unanswered question filter issue:
- Create a new question on node 1 then add an answer
- Check the unanswered filter on node 2
- Topic: the new topic should show on node 2
- Unanswered filter: the answered question should not show in the filter result on node 2
- Topic issue: the new topic does not appear on node 2
- Unanswered filter issue: The answered question appears in the unanswered filter result on node 2 and showing that there is an answer.
Disable and enable the Confluence question force the cache repopulation, however, the same issue will occur again on the newly created topic or question until next restart.