When the user adding a two dimensional filter from the default JIRA issue filter macro (+ >> JIRA issue/Filter >> JIRA Chart >> Two dimensional) the Total Unique issues will redirect the user to JIRA and show the following error message.
Steps to reproduce
- Create application link between JIRA and Confluence.
- Create a new page in confluence
- Add the two dimensional filter from (+ >> JIRA issue/Filter >> JIRA Chart >> Two dimensional)
- Use a simple JQL such as below
- Save the page
- Clicks the total of the Total Unique Issues, it would then redirect you to the URL - <JiraBaseURL>/issues/?filter=null.
The filter ID constructed by the macro (null) is not correct here and would then be translated by Jira as an invalid ID. For more details, you may refer to the video below
Register JIRA Two Dimensional Gadget in Confluence and use the gadget instead of the default two dimensional macro.