- On Chrome 96 (97 beta), there's a significant performance issue when typing.
- Specifically, the issue is related to Chrome/Google's Spellchecker, and is triggered when there's a high number of typographical error,
- On Chrome 96 (97 beta), edit a page which contains a large number of typos.
- Typing will be slow or the page will be unresponsive.
- No performance issue, slowness, or unresponsiveness when editing a page with large number of typographical error,
- Depending on the number of typographical error, the editing experience is slow, or unresponsive.
- Disable spell check on:
- Downgrade Chrome.
- Use another browser.