Support reference count:
Severity 3 - Minor
Bug Fix Policy:
- When the "Table of Content" or "Code Block" macro is added on a page, it prevents some 3rd party apps from loading on the Legacy Editor.
- Issue found with the following 3rd party apps
- Navitabs - Tabs for Confluence Cloud
- Bob Swift Atlassian Apps - Graphviz Diagrams
- Gliffy Diagrams for Confluence Cloud
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a new Legacy page, and add the Navitabs or Graphviz macro in.
- Publish the page, and the macros will be visible.
- Edit the page, and add the "Table or Content", or "Code Block" macro into the page.
- Publish the page, and the Navitabs and Graphviz macro will not load.
- The macros are visible when we Preview the page during Edit, or check on them from Page History.
- Confluence macros should not cause 3rd part macros to not load.
- Some Confluence macros cause 3rd party macros to not load.
- Convert the page to the new editor, or
- Remove the "Table of Content" and/or the "Code Block" macro.