- An error is thrown when adding Jira issues' dates to a Confluence Calendar.
- Create a new instance with just Jira and Confluence.
- Create some Jira issues with a due date (just 1 issue will do);
- Create a new Calendar in Confluence;
- Click Add Event (Event type = Jira Issue Dates) > Name the event > Under "Display" just select Sprints
- Issues to be returned normally
- And error is thrown to the user:
Unable to load events of test (6e388a84-4aee-4b6a-a769-d6828ab1f8fa): com.atlassian.confluence.extra.calendar3.exception.CalendarException: calendar3.error.jiraresponse
- As a workaround, you can remove the "Sprints" option (or the affected field) from being displayed, this would avoid this error from being thrown.