Connect app UI elements with addon_property_contains_any_user_group fail to display.
- Install an app with addon_property_contains_any_user_group (sample Atlas CRM)
- Add which group to display in settings (https://<instance-name>.atlascrm.cloud/settings/permissions)
- Login as a regular user (non admin) with the appropriate group and notice that no "Atlas CRM" menu is available in apps
It should display the appropriate module
- The vendor has had more than one occurance of this problem before:
- They always track whenever customers change the user groups that they define in their Permissions page. The list of groups hasn't been changed for <instance added as internal comment> since September 2018.
- The customer (<instance added as internal comment>) has reported this to be broken before (See mentioned DEVHELP tickets) with the same app property, which was fixed by Atlassian, and now seems to be broken again.
- The same condition with the same app property works in Jira. (Vendor also have the menu item there) This was also the case when the conditions were broken before.
- I personally wasn't able to replicate this but vendor mentioned from experience from the past that:
We haven't been able to reproduce this issue ourselves. We noticed in the past when the conditions were broken that a bug in confluence was rolled out to several customers of ours but not to everyone. (So it looks like updates come in batches on Cloud).
Apps can work around the failure by temporarily removing the condition from their app descriptors.