With the introduction of the Fabric Editor the settings for the macro 'Content by Label' are no longer respected. The preview will correctly display configured settings, but editor preview and published page show results with settings ignored. This includes settings like Sort By, Show Labels for Each Page and Show Space Name for Each Space.
- Open a page in Fabric Editor
- Add macro 'Content by Label'
- Edit settings for macro, setting sort type, and uncheck Show Labels for Each Page and Show Space Name for Each Page
- Click Preview and confirm the configured settings
- Save macro settings
- In the editor the macro is displayed with none of the settings in effect
- Publishing the page will show that configured settings are not applied
The edited settings are saved and the macro content is displayed as shown in preview.
Settings are not saved.