Pages using section (right Sidebar) are converted to two column content after migrating to Fabric Editor. Editing a page with two columns, where there is a table in one of the columns will at random upon publish cause the table to have a distorted layout; one extreme is one table column being very narrow creating a table that is veeeery long. This will happen even if the user has not touched the table in the last edit.
- Create a page using the Old Editor.
- Add a section (right Sidebar)
- Add table in one section
- Migrate the Content to Fabric Editor
- Edit the page
- It should provide a right sidebar column after migration
- Pages with section (rights sidebar) are converted to two column content after migration
- Would there be an option to two column sidebar soon?
Currently there is no known workaround for this behavior. A workaround will be added here when available