If the user has in profile set the language which is different from English(UK) or English(US) then JIRA Issues macro will not render any pictures or links. The whole table is in a plain text.
Confluence 6.0.1 with pre-build language packs
Any database configuration.
- Create application links between JIRA and Confluence
- Create the new page and add JIRA Issue Macro
- In JIRA issue macro select any filter with no single result
- Go to User menu -> Profile -> Settings
- Change the language to other than English(UK) or English(US)
- Refresh the page (or navigate to the page)
No workaround currently available, the only workaround is to stay with English as user language.