Crowd SSO users cannot login to Confluence server after upgrading to 5.10.5
after upgrading to 5.10.5, all Crowd using SSO user cannot login to Confluence.
Error message in atlassian-confluence.log:
- Confluence 5.10.5 + Crowd and SSO enabled
- Install Confluence 5.10.5
- Enable SSO settings in Confluence and Crowd
- restart Confluence
Crowd users can log in.
Crowd users cannot log in.
1) Login Crowd once, before logging in Confluence.
2) Disabling SSO allows the login by disabling the Confluence "Crowd SSO Authenticator" and re-enabling the default Confluence authenticator:
- Shut down Confluence if it is currently running
- Edit the file CONFLUENCE/confluence/WEB-INF/classes/seraph-config.xml
- Uncomment the default Confluence authenticator:
- Comment out the Crowd SSO Authenticator:
- Restart Confluence
Note that this workaround is to allow users to log in to Confluence, however, SSO will not work with Confluence