Status: Gathering Impact
Affects Version/s: 5.9.1, 5.9.1-beta4, 5.9.9, 6.6.11, 6.6.13
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Navigation - Sidebar
Symptom Severity:Severity 3 - Minor
Support reference count:10
Bug Fix Policy:
Side bar does not scroll correctly when logged in as administrator on long pages
- Confluence 5.9.1
- Internet Explorer 11, Google Chrome (latest), Mozilla Firefox (with smooth scrolling turned off) on Mac and PC.
- The operating system is set to jump 2 or 3 lines with page scrolling
- Create a page with lots of content, so that the left scroll bar appears in the browser.
- Log in as administrator
- Go to the page created in step 1
- Use the mouse wheel to scroll down three lines
- Use the mouse wheel to scroll up three lines
The side bar moves down with the page content.
The side bar stays at the top and blocks the menu
Occurs also with arrow keys, but not as extreme.
Doesn't occur on Chrome for Linux.
- refreshing the page
- pressing [ twice (it hides and un-hides the side bar)