Resolution: Won't Fix
Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
Confluence 3.5.13, Open Office 3.2, Firefox 5
Last commented by user?:true
Steps to reproduce:
- Create two files, test.doc and test.docx
- Upload doc file into Confluence using Firefox 5 and click Edit in Word once it's uploaded.
- Install the Add-On and OpenOffice will open, authenticate you, and show the file.
- Make a change and save; the change will be saved to the file in WebDAV and the change can be seen using View File.
- Repeat steps 2-4; this time, when you save the file, the normal dialog for saving to your local filesystem will appear.
The same behavior occurs when using xls and xlsx files. The XML formats fail to save back to Confluence.