When Page Properties macro is used to wrapped tables that have been generated with User Macro on a Confluence page, it then resulted in broken feature of Page Properties Report macro.
Note: This issue however is not reproducible in Confluence 5.4.3.
- Add a User Macro on your Confluence 5.7.4 instance that will then automatically generates a table on your Confluence page once it has been used, e.g. Preformatted Table User Macro.
- Include this Preformatted Table User Macro on your Confluence page.
- Add Page Properties Macro to your page that will then wrap the Preformatted Table User Macro.
Please be reminded to add a label to your page - you will need to specify this label in the page properties report macro.
- Create a page to list all of the available Page Properties macro available on your Confluence space (this needs to be specified) by using the Page Properties Report Macro.
- Notice that the Page Properties Report macro is broken as per displayed in the attached screenshot (PagePropertiesObservedBehaviour.png).
Page Properties Report macro should be able to render all of the Page Properties macro once the label associated to that particular Page Properties macro has been specified in the Page Properties Report macro.
Page Properties Report macro is broken as per displayed in the attached screenshot (PagePropertiesObservedBehaviour.png).