Pages created using the Create from Template button don't inherit labels from the template, if the page with the button includes other macros.
- Create a template including a label.
- Create or edit a page and insert the Create from Template in it, pointing to the template with a label.
- Insert Section Macro on the same page and save the page.
- In the page view, use the Create from Template macro to create to a new page.
- The new page, once saved, has the label(s) set in the template.
The label is not set for the new page.
- Remove other macros from the page that includes the Create from Template macro.
- Use the Create button in the top navigation bar to create pages from templates.