When there are a large number of child pages and you are currently seeing another page in the same space using the Documentation Theme, Confluence move the window to the cursor of the current selected page instead of just showing the child pages from the top parent page.
- Set up a Confluence 5.5.6.
- Import the Confluence-space-export-140027-38.xml.zip file (attached).
- Go to the newly imported space "Z Confluence Test Space"
- Click on B1 page in the left panel.
- Now click expand the A1 page so you can see the child pages.
Pages should be displayed under A1 without moving the cursor.
Cursor is moved to the B1 page, so in case you have a lot of child pages under A1 you will need to scroll up.
Upgrade to Confluence 5.6.1 or latest.