Cases for dates, ISBNs and hyphen separated phone numbers have been fixed. Issue still persists for patterns matching strings in the form of JIRA issue keys i.e. XX-9.
- Create a new blank page on Confluence OnDemand and type a string with at least two alphabetical characters, and at least one number separated by a dash - E.G. "UTF-8".
- During the edition, the text is normal.
- Hit the preview or direct save the page and the text separated by hyphens will become a hyperlink, see this screenshot.
- The hyperlink in this page will point to https://<base_url>/browse/UTF-8 which is not a valid URL
- Issue is caused in instances with JIRA app link. JIRA App link URL patterns are matched using regex alone which is insufficient.
- The same behavior doesn't occur on the same version of Confluence Standalone.
- One difference that was observed between OnDemand and Standalone is that on OnDemand there is by default a plugin called Application Links, see this screenshot.
- On Confluence Standalone this plugin doesn't exist by default, see this screenshot