The behaviour of images on a page is not what a user would expect after the content is pasted from another page. This can cause confusion, for example, when using a restricted page to make a draft, then copying that content into a new page/blog post.
- Create Page A with attached images which are displayed on the page
- Restrict Page A so that only the current user can view it
- Create Page B which is public
- Copy and paste the content of Page A into Page B, and save
- For the current user, Page B will look as expected, but for any other user the images will appear to be broken
- Delete Page A, and then the images on Page B will be broken for all users