Is it possible for Atlassian to offer a more robust commit checker than what is available in the marketplace out of the box? It seems appropriate that this feature resides in vanilla Bitbucket.
Features we would like to see:
- Easy Global Configuration Setup
- Can be applied to all projects by default with the ability to exclude projects.
- Can be applied on a per project or per repository basis
- Ability to prevent commits that don't match certain regex's
- Ability to prevent commits that don't contain valid Jira issue ids
- Have all these features all work when attempting to commit using the UI in-line editor
- Ability to use specific JQL query