When using Jira Capture extension, the Advanced Fields button opens a panel with no editing capabilities.
Version: 18.104.22.168, 2.8.3
Steps to reproduce:
- Install Jira Capture plugin and connect it to any OnDemand instance.
- Click the Advanced Fields button.
- There are Epic Links available to select when creating a new issue in Jira by the default Create Issue section.
- There are no other Jira Capture configurations. It is a clean install with no Sessions.
- Screenshot shows that there is a hidden selectable field but it doesn't contain any data when enabling it.
- Any Custom Field added to the Default Screen will be listed under the left panel when creating the issue, but Epic Link will not.
- If Epic Link is removed from the Default Screen, the Advanced Fields button disappears.
Browser console logs: