- Go to open a pull request (I'm positive comments, etc. will also cause this)
- Click on the "image" button to attach an image.
- Click "Select an Image" in the modal to open the system file selector
- Select a file, so the file selector closes.
- Click "Select an Image" again, but this time, cancel out of the dialog box.
- Hit "Upload".
Expected behavior is that the file should still upload and get attached, even though I've changed my mind about what file I want to attach.
In actuality, the upload refuses to proceed if the file selector dialog was cancelled rather than submitted before.